Yes I Am!!

Yes, I'm very grateful for the life I'm living, even if it's not always perfect. I’m grateful for many things~ If I have a bad day, I count at least 10 blessings in my life, and that puts things back into perspective. They include my family, friends, my health, my lovely home, my business, my sense of humor and zest for living, the fact that I can make time for volunteering, the classical music, books and blogs that inspire and sustain me.

But in this very post I wanna say that I am immensely grateful for the supportive and wonderful family and friends who are always there for me in good times and the bad. You guys are my true source of strength. You bring me such security and confidence to do whatever I choose to do, without judgement. That to me is a rare thing indeed.

Well I definitely never forget all my lovely readers who have always been supporting, motivating and encouraging me throughout the years. You people are AWESOME! Thanks so much!!!

And that's that! I hope you enjoyed that little diary of what I did on my perfect Sunday. Take care everyone, and I promise to post more 'What I Wore' post as soon as possible!! xo

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.