Celcom S.O.X All-Stars Drum and Dance 2011


Last Sunday I was requested to attend the S.O.X All-Star Drum & Dance event. It's actually a dance and drum competition for all talented teens organized by Celcom. I'm sure most of you are quite familiar with this event since its widely advertised. The whole event kinda reminds me of my high school years. I remember me and Jaime was nominated as class cheer leader twice. We were all passionate with our dance routine...well definitely there's some hooligans in our team who doesn't cooperate. But we enjoyed and learned a lot on how to choreograph dance moves, leadership and team work. Now I'm an old lady! I felt kinda out of space that day as everyone was still in their high school time. How nice if I were still in high school =D. WAKE UP! Stop dreaming Ming~



Ian, Hafiz and Zher is the MC of the day!



Look at the crowd! I was amaze to see that all of the performer's friends and family were so supportive.



Jin Hackman went on stage with their cool rap



IGNITE all boys cheer dance team



Sam Tet Percussion



Green Cords Drumline



MMB Drumline



PIRATES. I thought they were good and very acrobatic! I enjoy their performance a lot.



TITADYN all boys



Altimet featuring BatteryHead



TITADYN boys & girls team



ZODIAC ALL-STAR



VIPERS



Performance by Hunny Madu



I can see that all the performers are working very hard on this competition. They were all so energetic and fighting with all their energy to impress the judges.


Here's the list of the winners:



Congratz to all winners! For those who never win do not give up =) you can always try again next year.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to Celcom S.O.X All-Stars Drum and Dance 2011

kissbebez said...

omgeee! my school girls won first place ? wow. *proud* haha !

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.