Perth Here I Come!



I was supposed to go on a holiday to Australia last year, but all of the people I was meant to be going with, have pulled out! So I thought stuff them, this time I'm going traveling with the mister! Anyway, I was planing to visit Brisbane 1st to catch up with my best friend Leslie's graduation. And then we head to Gold Coast, and Perth is a place I've always wanted to visit, so I'm toying with the idea of a 2 week visit at the early of July. I wonder would there be enough to keep me entertained in Perth for 2 weeks hmm...

According to Leslie Perth is a city in Western Australia that is very popular with tourists. As a young and modern city, there are a few “attractions”. The Cottesloe Beach, Swan Valley Food and Wine Trail, Shoalwater Marine Park, Fremantle Prison, sandboarding in Kalbarri and so on...To many Australians, Perth is a world way. The majority of the country’s population lives on the east coast and rarely venture off it. To them, Perth might as well be another country. Perth always seems to be the end of the world- far removed from the rest of the country. But any visit to Australia that doesn’t include the city misses a truly Australian experience.

Confirm! Definitely a great place to get away from it all~ Now I was hoping to get cheap flight tics. So yesterday I went shopping at Sunway Pyramid and I saw this huge ambient sculpture parking in front of Aussino. It's actually an AirAsia fly to Perth contest. Well joining the contest Is pretty easy~ All you need to do is to take a photo of yourself with the ambient sculpture (at 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Pavillion KL and Sunway Pyramid Shopping ) in the most creative way and you'll be in the running to win a pair of free flight tickets from AirAsia X!

(THIS CAUGHT MY ATTENTION)

You can spot them at:-
1) Giant Lobster: Pavilion, near TopShop and La Bodega
2) Fremantle Prison: OneUtama @ GSC Cinema, 4th Floor
3) Sealions: One Utama @ New Wing, 1st Floor
4) Surfboards: Sunway Pyramid @ LG2, near Watson


If you're shy to take a picture with the ambient sculpture, ask ya kids to do it for you =)!



Took a picture for the mister too~



Contest Mechanics:
1. Participants are required to take a picture of themselves (or with friends) with one of the ambient structures in the most creative way possible & email the picture with their full details (Full Name, Contact Number, Email Address, Ic or Passport Number) to facebook@airasia.com with the subject: " AirAsia X flies to Perth" !


2. The Organizer will upload selected creative pictures onto http://www.facebook.com/AirAsia for all to see.

3. At the end of the contest period, the organizer will select the 5 most creative pictures which will be put up for pubic voting via "Survey Monkey" on AirAsia Facebook page.

4. All voters can only vote once.

5. Participants need to 'Like' AirAsia Facebook page before they can participate.

6. Top 4 photos with the highest public votes win.


PERTH HERE I COME!!!

Told you as easy as 1, 2, 3. I've already submit my picture for the contest...finger cross!!! Now it's your turn! =D who knows, you might win!

For more information check out the details here http://blog.airasia.com/index.php/contest-perth-contest

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to Perth Here I Come!

アンゼエリン said...

Ming: Happy Holiday! And bring more photos beck!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.