Weather these days nearly drive me crazy!

KL is melting! Gosh the recent scorching weather is insane! It's impossible to cool down no matter how many litters of cold water I drink, or how high I turn up the air-con. When temperatures rise, it’s hard to avoid that all-over sticky, sweaty feeling. You might feel like your makeup is a total melted mess. Arhh this is super frustrating. I guess It's time to do a "What I Wore" post.

This would be a super laid back outfit post with pictures obviously =D~ Me and the team took these last week. Yea I know yet another bohemian style...Well this style is more earthy, layered, relaxed and natural. As you know the Bohemian look is all about being free-spirited, being able to live a life inspired by the arts.

Lace Wool Cardi, Topshop - Goddess Long Maxi, TheChildlikeEmpress.com - Fabric Daisy Headband, TheChildlikeEmpress.com - Gladiator Wedges, Vincci.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to Weather these days nearly drive me crazy!

Yvvone Yee said...

Yes, I agree.. The weather nowadays is just unbearable.. Makes me wanna jump into a swimming pool anytime of the day >~< Btw, totally love your outfit ♥ looks nice on u~

Hayley said...

Babe, not only KL. I guess everywhere is getting hotter these days.. global warming =(

.:Leeming:. said...

Yvvone: Thanks for the compliment babe! Haha yea but i don't normally swim i the afternoon. Because I don't want my skin to be tan. I'm paranoid about my skin for health and appearance reasons haha. But I'd definitely swim at night.

Hayley: Yea my sis said so too when she was back in Malacca...YEAP GLOBAL WARMING!

Yvvone Yee said...

Ahha~~~Midnight swim under the moonlight would be nice ♥ haha.. I'm a little paranoid about my skin too but I've become dark due to exposure under the sun when i went for my Redang trip last week >.< Don't know how long will it take to restore my skin's fairness and moisture T.T

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.