Addicted To a New Game

This is what I've created so far =)~

I think I'm addicted to a new game! Although it's not a traditional board game like Monopoly or Cluedo...let's not go to computer games cause I totally suck at computer games. It's a website called Polyvore~ The mister's sis introduced me to the website and now I have spent more than my share of hours uploading and creating collections. This is one great website to kill time =).

It's true that Polyvore
is the best place to discover or start fashion trends. I know it's impossible to get all that expensive sets of items that I've created...well guess I can only dream to have that much choices in my closet.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

6 Responses to Addicted To a New Game

Hayley said...

Yea, its an addictive game. Been introduced to it since few years ago...
Those you have created are nice!

cahya indah said...

I'm such a Polyvore addict too. discovered the site around 2 years ago, I think and I spend the most time creating new sets during the holidays ;)

FatiN said...

i've discovered this too.. real fun especially when i'm trying to avoid work! lol!

.:Leeming:. said...

Hayley: Thanks so much babe! Haha now I'm addicted =).

Cahya: Haha nice! At least you're not spending ya time doing nothing =) you're being creative!

Fatin: Haha definitely a good website to kill time and be creative at the same time =P

Yvvone Yee said...

Wow~ such a great game ^^ the outfits u created are awesome ! Totally like your style.. I shud check out the game website too~~~

.:Leeming:. said...

hehe thanks! Yeap you should check out this website! Awesome stuff~

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.