All Alone

Growing up I’d always gone out to eat with my family, and in college, with friends. Ever since the mister start working...I always been eating alone. I never like to eat alone, not in public. I don't think I'll ever go to a restaurant or even a fast food place and sit down and eat something alone, it would make me way too anxious. And there's really no need for that anyway. Most of the time, the healthier option is for me to make something at home. You cook, then sit at the table and eat. At least you can read or watch TV at the same time =).

The idea of going to a proper restaurant and eating a meal by myself had never really occurred to me. I would very much love to have friends to eat with though. Luckily I have an AWESOME childhood friend to be with me when I'm alone. I hate always eating alone.

Lunch with Jaime at Empire Gallery El Fresco.

Ordered Salmon Pizza YUM! We always have the same taste in food~

We enjoy lunch together =) XO~

Beside being all alone...I actually found a new best friend!

My cell phone is my best friend =)

Remember awhile back I shared about the weird sign that was found on the video? Guess by now, everyone should saw it from newspaper and even TVC about the KOLONY infection. Well who would have thought that it is the sign of the KOLONY.



*KOLONY Attack* You have just been infected by KOLONY
Simple STEPS to follow!

Just send KOLONY to 25333.
(You just need to have an Xpax, U.O.X., S.O.X. or Celcom mobile number to join!)

After you get your nickname, check out some of the ways you can socialize on Kolony:
DINGDing your buddies and leave them a message to cheer them up.
Send KDING to 25333
BOMM – Have an update to share? BOMM it away to all your FRENs!
Send KBOMM to 25333
FREN - FREN for life? Make as many as you can in Kolony!
Send KFREN to 25333
POPP – Get to comment on what your buddies say!
Send KPOPP to 25333

Interested with the activities above? Hold on.
You will need KOINZ

How to obtain KOINZ ?
Make calls on the NEW XPAX Plan
1st – 5th calls made in a day = FREE 10 KOINZ per call
6th & more calls made in a day = FREE 20 KOINZ per call
The FREE KOINZ will be granted the next day.
Alternatively, you can also purchase KOINZ to enjoy KOLONY services: RM0.30 for 10Koinz, RM1.50 for 50Koinz, RM3 for 100Koinz

What's with the NEW XPAX Plan?
Calls: 28 sen for 10 minutes to Celcom network and 5mins to other networks
SMS: ONLY 1sen to Celcom numbers and 5sen to other networks
Social Network:
Stay connected by earning KOINZ and use it at Kolony

Just head on down to any Blue Cube outlet or Celcom branch to pick up a Nex Xpax Plan today and start enjoying these low rates & join Kolony! For more info visit
HERE.

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to All Alone

Yvvone Yee said...

Would love to meet up with you and have a meal together sometime ♥

Anonymous said...

Most of the time I lunch alone. Sometimes it's nice. Sometimes it sucks :(

Hayley said...

I don't like eating alone outside, I prefer 'tapao'.. LOL..

.:Leeming:. said...

Yvvone: hehe sure!

Rachel: Haha I nvr love eating alone...

Hayley: yea same! I also prefer tapao =)

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.