Distractions

Well sometimes it's super easy for me to write blog posts when I either have something interesting or equally unimportant to share, other times I can sit here for half an hour struggling to find words, any words, to fill out a post. Today is one of those days. Arhhh~ Maybe it was because I've got all these workload and stress distracting me. That's the only thing I can think of WORK! Guess my stress levels likely rise with these distractions~

I'm going off to work again! xoxo~

What I wore:
Totally forgot about these pictures, Took these picture sometimes ago. I wore this to a pretty chill day out for TCE's LookBook shoot. Let's start from the top. I'm loving the scallop details alot. I thought it's feminine and cute at the same time.This gorgeous imported top with scallop details is a definite must have! Sweet and demure piece that speaks for itself!

Now the midi pleat skirt. Pleat skirt is my favorite too.
pleated skirt, was a staple on the Spring 2011 runways, where designers played with lengths, patterns, and styles. Pleating was used primarily for mid length, and spring dresses. Chiffon was the definite fabric of choice, which created an airy, ethereal effect~

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Distractions

yvo said...

your blog's really cute

.:Leeming:. said...

Thanks Yvo, and I'm loving ya blog too =)

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.