I Wish Everyday Was Sunday

create avatar
If there's anything better than getting out of the house, going somewhere nice for lunch and all doll up wearing heels during the day, it's doing all this with your boyfriend with you for once. Yeap...now Sunday is the only day for us to hang out together. But sometimes the mister is busy on Sunday too~ Luckily he had a meeting in KL city the same day as I did so we ventured down together, where we treated ourselves to a delicious lunch at La Bodega, Pavilion in the afternoon before coming home to a large pile of work waiting for us both.

What I Wore:
Turbans are definitely in this season! Would you dare to wear one? Well I know I'd definitely will! You gotta love this head piece. Now, I see the turban trend is trickling over celebdom. This is an item I find edgy because it is unique. Whether a turban band or full-on head piece, this is a must spring and summer item to set the look apart from the crowd~

make a gif

Maxi Dress, Baci - Turban, TheChildlikeEmpress.com - Necklace, MNG - Faux Ostrich Clutch, TheChildlikeEmpress.com - Wedges, Vincci.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to I Wish Everyday Was Sunday

Hayley said...

I wish everyday is a Sunday too! hehe =D
Have a great day Ming!

.:Leeming:. said...

hehe yea! You have a nice day too babe~

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.