Valentino

Valentino SS11

Such gorgeous knits piece~ I want all of these!!! There is a obvious knit and crochet trend...the third dress is so sweet and feminine. I could see myself getting married in it, love it so much. too bad it's so expensive.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

8 Responses to Valentino

Mooi Yan said...

wow!I'm loving the 3rd dress so much!hehe.all of the above are sweet and lovely!;)

.:Leeming:. said...

Hehe cantik kan =)...I'm loving it too~

Hayley said...

Wow!! Her legs are so slim and longg....

.:Leeming:. said...

Yea I wish I have those legs ^^~

Yvvone Yee said...

Wah ^^ I like Valentino's style for this season~Lacey and sweet ~~~Especially love the 3rd and 6th wan ♥

.:Leeming:. said...

Hehe yea!I love the 3rd and 4th one so much!!!

Anonymous said...

I suka the first one ming!

chien

.:Leeming:. said...

Hahaha me too me too but too mahal d la...no money sob~

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.