Go Pink!

Okay, 6 weeks without shopping? Yeah, that was never going to happen...surprisingly I did it!!! I'm gonna give myself a pat on the back =). But I did a lil shopping today, like finally~ Right now I'm just going to be good and only buy things I've really thought about. I guess what I'm trying to say is no impulse buying. Dad always says 'Remember the power of saving!' =)~

What I Wore:
I am not a pink person, but this color has made me a believer. A touch of peach, dusty, light and not overpowering~

Pleated Front Blouse, TheChildlikeEmpress.com - Ruffle Layered Skirt, Baci - Leather Satchel, Topshop - Scarf, Lulu Guinness - Mary Jane Pumps, Aldo.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to Go Pink!

Yvvone Yee said...

Love your attire ♥ Sweet but not too sweet~Hehe.. Love your Topshop satchel de most !

.:Leeming:. said...

yvonne: Thanks darl! Hehe more like a overgrown lil girl on her way to school.

Yvvone Yee said...

That means you're young at heart ^^ Good isn't it ? Feel more happier :)

.:Leeming:. said...

Hahaha yea young at heart but old d sigh~~haha!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.