Free People May Catalog

Free People always making me go crazy about their collection. I know I've been talking a lot about this brand, but I can't get enough of Free People. I love it!!! Free Peoples clothes are always so cute! Watching this makes me realize I need a vacation. Their clothes are everything I want and more...so bohemian, so fresh, so feminine, so cute. Watching this makes me realize I need a vacation!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

8 Responses to Free People May Catalog

Valerie Chua said...

WOW!Nice collection!Available in Malaysia?

.:Leeming:. said...

Not available in Malaysia...but I guess The Childlike Empress will bring in more stock like these!

Mooi Yan said...

Wow!I'm loving them too Ming!:))nice pichas and clothes from free people.
It reminds me of my bali trip this aug!
Yea!bring more similar pieces like these!;)

.:Leeming:. said...

yeap yeap will do so babe =D

Yvvone Yee said...

Wow ! I love clothes from FreePeople so muchie ♥ They're simply gorgeous pieces XD Do get stock like em~~~ Btw, i wanted to ask u Ming, those "sold" clothes in The Childlike Empress wont enter stock d ? I wanted some which are out of stock T.T

.:Leeming:. said...

Yvvone: Hehe will definitely bring in more like free people style. Totally love the bohemian style~ oh yea we wont be restocking those sold out items...our stock is quite limited and all of them are from overseas...so its hard for us to restock~ so sorry babe..

Yvvone Yee said...

Aww.. it's ok.. I guess I'll have to be faster next time huh :P haha XD yup, bohemian style are just so in this season ^^ everyone's wearing dem~

.:Leeming:. said...

Hehe YUP! We want to make it really exclusive~ so you won't bump into anyone wearing the same thing =)

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.