LIFE...

Recently I've been hanging out alot with my college buddies...I totally missing those school days =).Thanks for everything~you guys really cheered me up alot during this few days...Yeap i totally agreed what you've said Charlotte.I really want to make it a reality after 5 year =).

keep moving on and never give up our dreams.We know our direction,but at times we are lost.life is meaningless without any back up and supports.

-Charlotte-

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

6 Responses to LIFE...

Hayley said...

babe u look good!! i like your white tee! ;)

Michelle . WeyChin said...

Ming...!!

My finals is in 2 weeks. After that I'm freeeeee like a bird. :P

I wanna meet you! Can't wait!

AaronWoolala said...

Right now, I am lost. lol~

Anonymous said...

Hey! Are u thinking of having your own blogshop?? I'm in the process too! Can't get them frm overseas though-max order is by containers. :S
You interested? That'll be great!! hehe!

charlotte said...

I got the same tee as yours la babe.so damn cute.heheee.

.:Leeming:. said...

Heyley:thx darl~u can get it at F.O.S =)

mich darl:hahaha weee i cant wait too =)

aaron baces guy:hahaha~

anonymous:yeap but not so soon =) i'll be selling my old clothes...

charlotte darl:haha we got same taste we got alot of same outfits~

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.