Instaaddic

Did I tell you I'm addicted to Instagram? Well, I am. If you have an iPhone, I'm sure you know what am I talking about~ If you don't have an iPhone, you should really get one just so you can have instagram and join me! One word to describe this app FUN! I think It's kinda like picture blogging.


Lately, I've been taking a lot of photos and I'm starting to become abit obsessive. Its easy! Take a picture, select a filter of the gallery and upload it! I usually tweet what I instagram and finally linked it to my Facebook page as well.


Here you have a few photographs from m account. If you're on Instagram come find me, I'm cl_ming.




~XOXO~

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Instaaddic

JessyLovesU said...

Followed=)

.:Leeming:. said...

hehe thanks babe, will follow back =)

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.