Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair TV Capsules

Did you guys watch me On Wah Lai Toi during Chinese New Year? Well I didn't have a chance to watch this TV capsule...but my god parents did =)!


Before Chinese New year I stopped by Estee Lauder HQ to do my very 1st TV Capsule with the Estee Lauder team and the finalists of past years Estee Lauder Model Search. Well I don't know about you girls but I always been kind of obsessed with skin products...like I said in my previous posts using the right skin care product is very very important and Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair is one amazing skin product that I'll never leave home without it.



Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair is my favorite skin care item. This skin care is actually a serum that you put on day and night before you put on your moisturizer. It suppose to reduce puffiness, wrinkles and pigmentation. I've been using this since I was 21years old, Now the big question you'll be asking, is what I think of it. And my short answer is I LOVE IT!


What I find this serum does is make my skin look better and more rested. My skin feels more moisturize and more refined. I just can't take my hands of it. It has totally worked for me!  I love been able to wake up in the morning knowing that my skin would be better than it was when I went to sleep. I felt really secure and I wont got to sleep without it. I know that it would take care of my skin as I go to sleep and do whatever repairing that it does.


FYI I always get the 1.7 FL OZ, I believe its RM350 that is really expensive for a skin care product but honestly if you find something that works for you it doesn't matter how much it cost as long as it work!


 Now feast your eyes on these pictures~



All set for make up!



Done! I always love how the Estee Lauder makeup artist do my make up.



I wonder how long it takes to finish up these big bottle.



Rehearsal time!



On set!



I'm aware its one of the product that are either love or hate. I'd love to hear your thoughts. XOXO~

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair TV Capsules

Meitzeu said...

Pretty!!! :)

bendan said...

You looks great here, especially the candid one. =]

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.