Valentine's Day Gift Guide


Can't believe Valentine's Day is TOMORROW! I know I'm a lil too late to blog about this. I'm sure all of you couples out there are gearing up for your annual Valentine's tradition. Since Wayne and I have been together, we started our own Valentine's tradition. I'm definitely not getting any flowers that's for sure =D. But I guess we'll be going out for dinner (He said he's gonna take me to a Mamak for dinner hmm...we'll see). We also exchange gifts with each other...so to make his job easier I'm going to list down a few things that I always wanted.


1. Yves Saint Laurent Arty Ring Valentin's Day Edition, I'm obsessed with rings and I always wanted a ysl ring.


2.Charlotte Olympia Masako Silk Satin Pumps, I think it's ime to get a new pair of red heels! I've thrown my red pumps cause It's kinda old and uncomfortable. I know It's impossible to have this beautiful pair as my Valentine's gift...but this could be the perfect gift ever.


3. Swatch Brownscape Watch, This watch is he Brownscape watch, designed by the British fashion photographer, Rankin. I'm in LOVE! I haven't owned a watch in what feels like 5 years. So I desperately need this beauty.


4. PRADA Vitello Daino Purse is a perfect purse. Hint*


5. Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses, available in most optical store...you can get them in Subang Parade A-LOOK for only RM410. AWESOME!


6. Tiffany & Co Pendant, Shinny white gold construction and engraved details give the heart pendant a lovely look.


Do you have any Valentine's Day traditions? What are your plans this year?

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

3 Responses to Valentine's Day Gift Guide

Yik Lurn said...

Guys! Need your help ! can 'click' like on the picture? Thanks https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=349820338372519&set=a.349494488405104.79243.207076969313524&type=3&theater
Click like on it
And if you dont mind please share it out :)
btw, i'm a fan for this blog :DDD Help me please :D appreciate it!

henrytan said...

errrrr! all are too expensive! =S

Alien said...

thanks for sharing yea :)

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.