Dot Dot Dot


I want to apologize for my unplanned hiatus from blogging and the misunderstanding about the engagement post...people are still congratulating me over the past few days~ Once again I'M NOT ENGAGED =). Anyhoo, I've been really busy with meetings lately, and meeting was good! I hope and pray there will be some good news.


What I Wore:


I have a weakness for polka dots. They're the most simple, feminine yet quirky pattern out there =). The polka dots shirt is something I've been on the look out for ages now. I saw some pretty ones in Topshop but it's way too expensive, then I finally got this from Apee and I love it so much. In fact, I squealed when I saw it and so did my best friend. It's just too cute! You can easily pair with skirt, jeans, leggings or shorts. Polka dots print are classic and timeless, you'll never go wrong with it!


I pair it with me new High waisted suede double zip detail shorts. This shorts is so versatile, you can pair anything and still look good with it. I've always love black, white and grey together =).



This sort of look was what I usually had on as a college student. Cute top, cute shorts, simple accessories and a watch.


What do you think about me look? XO~

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

9 Responses to Dot Dot Dot

Yuen Yee said...

love the zipper detailing!

Jess said...

Although its simple but its gorgeous all together!

Meitzeu said...

Vintage look. Very nice. :)

Guess your readers only reader the previous title of yours. haha :D

henrytan said...

the dot dot reminds me of 101 dalmatians. =X LOL

.:Leeming:. said...

hehe thanks Yuen yee =)

.:Leeming:. said...

hehe more like edgy =) yea the only read the title hahaa~

.:Leeming:. said...

thanks so much babe!

.:Leeming:. said...

LOL dalmatians huh =D

christine said...

where did you get your shorts? You look so chic in it:))

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.