I Love The Transparency


Oh yeah I love the sheer and chiffon material alot! Pioneered by the likes of fashion bloggers and abbey lee kershaw, The sheer half maxi skirt, dress is going to see it through this summer. Sheer fabric is versatile and its easy to style, sheer layering and sheer dresses  are totally in style, this is super feminine trend. I pair this sheer maxi dress with a black crochet top and a bodycon skirt...then I complete my look with some tribal and bohemian accessories, along with the gladiator wadges and WALLA! The transparency of the sheer dress give the perfect amount of skin, just perfect for summer~



Sheer Maxi Dress | BKK - Crochet Top | BKK - Bodycon Skirt | BKK - Accessories | Diva & Cotton On - Inspired Mulberry Bag | Cotton On - Gladiator Wedges | Curve Flea Market.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to I Love The Transparency

henrytan said...

whoots! transparent is a good way to be attractive! haha XD

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.