Jazzy Mood


You guys must be wondering how I celebrate my Valentines day and what I wore? Well lets talk about what I wore 1st =).  I'm totally in love with this embellished tulle dress. The roaring 20's is my style inspiration of the day~ What make this era so alluring? It was a pinnacle of glamorous rebellion. Dresses were made for dancing. The material is always flowy, loose, light-catching beads and floating fringe.


So I wore this subtly sexy, not-so-innocent cream dress gets its feminine flair from its feminine color and all over sequins and sparkle. I thought this was a perfect dress for a romantic dinner. No? Let me know what you think =).





Embellished Tulle Dress | New Look  - Beige Pumps | Aldo - Accessories | Diva and Sevendays.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.