2nd Year Valentine's Celebration

Well Valentines day is the day when people get their expectations too high and they end up getting disappointed. True? Nah, I'm kidding~ I think Valentines day is a beautiful day especially for all the lovey dovey people out there~


As for me, 14 February is not only the start of my "HAPPY" Valentines. It already started the night before when I waited for my boyfriend till 3:30am after his meeting and I surprised him with a piece of cake and a handmade card saying how much I love him (just like every valentines day Here). He was like thank you baby~tomorrow we will celebrate our Valentines day at this pretty awesome mamak remember to get ready at 6pm...


I gave him this look (-____-) ||| Whatever!!!





Let you eat cake! =)





On Valentines day he called me in the afternoon just to tell me to get ready at 6pm and dress up decently. I'm like helloOoOo~ your girlfriend always dress up decently *perasan*. =D



I'm a punctual person, So I'm all doll up and ready at 6pm to celebrate Valentines day with the boyfriend...but he's not here yet. So I camwhore while waiting for him to arrive.



I'm waiting....




Still waiting...




 Still WAITING since 6pm till 7:40pm....I got frustrated so I give him a call asking whether he's on his way home, he said he's pretty busy and he will call me back later. I'm like WHAT? Hmm...I seriously got no idea what he's up to!




I waited till 8:00pm...oh yeah I was pretty pissed but I still need to put on a fake smile for the camera. That's the whole point of camwhoring~




The boyfriend asked me to bring a t-shirt along and go over to G floor. It was around 8:15pm. So I had a feeling that he was up to something...When I came to G floor, I was surprised to see a back seat full of helium balloons. I was so overwhelmed to see these balloons! 1st time someone bought helium balloons for me! =D




Then he say...



Wayne: the t-shirt I asked you to bring along is to blindfold around your eyes.

Ming: I'm like NO WAY! You'll ruin my make up.

Wayne: Please baby~ I hate it when my plans for the day got messed up...please listen to me for once!

Ming: Hmm...Ok...Ok...

Wayne: (pull out his tie and blindfold around my eyes) No peeping and touching the blindfold! Or else there won't be any surprise~

Ming: OK! Can I lay down so no one can see me like this...

Wayne: Yea you can!



Now we can start our journey to this "pretty awesome mamak". After 5 minutes of driving, the boyfriend said he need to get home and grab something...i'm like ok~




He then open up his car boot and grab a bouquet of red roses, card, dinner, beverages, and dessert! SURPRISE!!! We are having our dinner here in my car. I sat there looking at what he has done and sinking it all in. It was so sweet and romantic that I wanted to cry and shower him with hugs and kisses.




Thanks for the roses~




The sweet message...




and dinner!



1st dish was penne carbonara with cheese all over. Who doesn't love carbonara? This dish was perfect in every way~ The pasta comes with beef bacon, sausages, parmesan cheese, cream, mushroom and beaten egg...yum!




Second dish, Hmm I got no idea what's this, but its definitely beef =D




For dessert, we shared a tiramisu which we didn't get to finish since the other dishes was filling enough. It was such a lovely meal and I'm so in love with him for going through all that trouble to surprise me.


He said " I'm sorry baby I can't bring you to a fancy restaurant, because all the restaurants was fully booked and I had to come out with this plan...everything happened in Taipan. I waited 45minutes for our dinner in Loganhaus cause its fullhouse, that's why I said I'm busy. I bought some juices and dessert from Starbucks, balloons from Balloon Buzz and forks from 100yen store, flowers from one of my friend uncle's florists shop and I asked them to deliver over to Taipan...




Haha silly boy, I was really surprise with everything~ All the while I thought we are going to have our dinner at a fancy restaurant. I did truly appreciate all the effort that he have put in. I immediately thought I deserve nothing less than this only more and my heart began to melt. More reason for me to be in love. We have been together for 2 years,but this was the 1st time we really spend a Valentin's evening together.







After dinner we headed back to our apartment. We ended the night by watching some shows together while cuddling.




Our V-day Cards




This is what I got for him!




and this is what he got for me =)



Overall the evening turned out the be a romantic and memorable evening. Thanks for all the surprises, and thanks for being my Valentine for 2 years baby~ XO


How did you spend your Valentine's Day?

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

6 Responses to 2nd Year Valentine's Celebration

Eunice said...

ahahahhahah! love him more. pfft...*me jealous* but happy for u !^^

hildamilda said...

That's really sweet of him, and having dinner in the car sounds romantic for me (; Not forgetting the balloons and flowers, sweetness to the max!

Shiok Leng said...

You must have the sweetest boyfriend on earth. Haha! =)

.:Leeming:. said...

Hehe thanks babe =)!

.:Leeming:. said...

hehe it is romantic =). My first time getting balloons and flowers from him =)

.:Leeming:. said...

hmm I guess so =)

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.