that's Just Unbelievable

Hello my lovely readers~ I know finally a fashion post =). I wore this beautiful polka-dot mini dress and I am just in love with it. I'm not gonna reveal where I got all these pretty outfits from, because I'm feeling a lil selfish today. Hmm...but maybe I could share just a little information. There's this new online shopping website coming in town and I'm honored I was asked to be the ambassador. Aaaah! unbelievable, that's just unbelievable. I've view some of the outfits and I'm totally loving it. It will be launch real soon!!! Don't worry I will Definitely let you guys know once they launch~

Have a great day people! XO~

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

18 Responses to that's Just Unbelievable

siaolee said...

hey, where is this place?

sherlyn said...

u look so pretty in all these pictures!!!!!

jac said...

i think i saw something similar from some blogshop junkz or something..hmm

Mooi Yan said...

congrats Ming!:))Happy for you =))
Let us know once they launch k?or put me into mailing list lah.hehehe

RG said...

loving the whole look!

Anonymous said...

love it Ming! When are they launching? Share with us share with us. Can I get the same dress u wearing? It's beautiful!

Gladys

Anonymous said...

That dress is so pretty! and same goes for the person wearing wear..When will it be launch...I want one 2..:)

Unknown said...

awwwyyy so pretty!!!

Hayley said...

No wonder you love the dress, cause its really pweetty... ;)

Nic said...

i want to own this dress too!

caroline said...

loving your blog ~~!

.:Leeming:. said...

siaolee: err I'm not sure what's that place call =).

sherlyn: thanks babe =)

jac: Hmm? nah definitely not a blogshop name junkz.

mooiyan: Thanks alot babe...I guess it's better for you to add the mailing list ya-self hehe~ will let you know once it launch.

Rachel: thanks for the compliments darl =)

Gladys: will definitely announce once it launch no worries =)

anonymous: Aww thanks for the compliments! will announce once it launch =)~

Kylie: Thanks for the compliment babe =)

Hayley: Thanks darl for the lovely comments~

Nic: you can!!! will let you knoe once it launch =)

caroline: Thanks for visiting my blog babe =)

Mei Lan said...

Love your mini dress! A really bohemian look, don't know why. Maybe it's cause of your headband.
And your shoes - awesome!
Congrats on being the ambassador to the new online shopping website that's coming to town! Can't wait to see all your pictures. =)

Anonymous said...

Loved your dress !

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erika Toh said...

Wow, you look beautiful! Just beautiful! Congrats, Ming! Wish you more success and happy things come your way~ ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I just bought that dress and it's kind of see through. I was wondering what can I do to make it less see through lol. I've tried wearing a singlet inside and that just looks weird hahaha.

.:Leeming:. said...

I have the same dress too what i do is i wore a skin color bra and a skin color short tights. It's important to have this two things in ya wardrobe =)

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.