How to change your life in 25 minutes

Happy Wednesday people~ firstly I want to apologize to all my readers for the recent boring posts...I've been busy lately. Too busy, too rushed or simply too stressed to even think about how I could go about adding a positive spin to my life. It's tough. Sometimes, too tough.

see what I meant...this is what I do to my mister as I tried to clear my head. Can you see how stress up my life is...sigh~

The mister then suggested something fun yet disgusting

the mister: Baby you damn stress right?
me: yea...
the mister: Can you clean your fish jar?
me: HUH!!! I don't mind cleaning the jar but how am I supposed to put it back into the jar.
the mister: Use ya hand and scoop it up...
me: Err ok that's disgusting but I'll try~

Didn't I told you I have 2 new pets at home? anyway my best buddy Jeff got them for me =)

embarrassing moment! Don't laugh! I know that's just a lil fish, but I felt disgusted with slimy creatures.



Mission accomplished!!! Hoooray!
All it takes is less than 25mins to turn a frown into a smile. A smile literally relaxes hundreds of muscles and releases pockets of stress and tension held in your face. I can feel my face now for any unnecessary squinting, frowning, or tight muscles. =)

Well Being busy is fine when you feel grounded, calm and on track to accomplishing goals that are meaningful to you. My busyness and the tasks I need to accomplish are generally not the issue. Rather, it is how I choose to think about my busyness and go about my tasks that determines my daily experience and my stress levels. As with everything, it is all a matter of choice. My choice!

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to How to change your life in 25 minutes

Nic said...

haha this is funny!drawing tht ROLEX watch.

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.