All I can say is WOW! This is one breathtaking dress on the Oscars red carpet, and most of the world agreed. Mila Kunis in this exquisite lavender lace gown by Elie Saab. I especially love the transparent panels of lace peaking through the soft draped fabric around bust line and skirt, the pale pastel colour and her softly swept back hair kept it far away from trashy. Creating a subtle yet graceful look. Thumbs up!
- ► 2012 (122)
- When is the last time you try something new?
- Cleaning Out Grandma's Attic
- How To Look Pretty And Stay Pretty All Day?
- A Little Something I Found Yeaterday
- Finding Balance
- I feel like a mom!
- I absolutely HATE moving!
- What Women Really Want In a Man?
- The Floral Prints
- The Childlike Empress Is Officially Launch!
- EPL Masters Football 2011: Liverpool
- the boyfriend's 24th birthday
- Earthquake and Tsunami Hit Japan
- Fashion Friday
- Alexa Chung at the Chanel fashion show
- One Awesome Open House
- Fighting The Monday Blues
- El sueño de Ibiza
- that's Just Unbelievable
- How to change your life in 25 minutes
- Mila Kunis On Oscar Red Carpet 2011
- ▼ March (22)
- ► 2010 (257)
- ► 2009 (164)