Maybelline New York Fashion Week Workshop


I always think Makeup is an art to hide flaws and to compliment features. It depends on how much makeup you like to wear. Makeup is different for everyone, some people rave about something but you might try it and hate it, so it takes a bit of research and perseverance to find something perfect!


The other day I got the chance to attend Maybelline Workshop for bloggers at L’Oreal Academy Bangsar. Well I totally forgot about this event luckily Thara reminded me =). Thanks babe~ It was actually my third time here in L'Oreal. I have always loved Maybelline’s products since coll years. Because it's good and affordable! and do you know that Maybelline is actually the #1 makeup brand in the world and they were the official makeup sponsor for the recent New York Fashion Week!


Now Maybelline is going to bring that New York energy into the street of KL!



With all the other pretty bloggers~



Make up workshop starts now!!



Celebrity makeup artist showing us the makeup techniques and some beauty tips.



Amber Chia was there too! She talks about her modeling academy and gave us some tips on how to pose =).



And then It was time to get our hands on these makeup products and start beautify ourselves. All of us get so excited! The makeup artist showed how to achieve 4 different runway looks. The G.I Jane, Sexy Starlet, Party Princess and Mystery Maven. All of us had to choose one look and do our own makeup, based on what we learned earlier. And we were only given 30 minutes! Yeap only 30 minutes...



I know I supposed to be bare-faced...but I have plans earlier and I totally forgot about this event. When Thara called I was like OMG! I canceled my plans then rush to the event =).



So I had to remove my eye makeup...and redo my makeup all over again! Gosh I need more time~



I decided to go with the Sexy Starlet  look.


This look takes center stage with luminous dark eyes and flushed cheeks – not to mention a little silver shimmer! This look provides high-impact starlet glamour ready for any spotlight.



My Sexy Starlet look! I just love to apply the darker shade on the outer corners of the eyes to make my eyes pop.



With Nuffie Luke, he's one funny guy =).



With the awesome girls Jess and cyan.



Nuffie Thara =).



Guess what's the most exciting part of the whole workshop. We were told that we could take whatever products that we used earlier. I'm like huh! Is there something wrong with my hearing or was I dreaming? HAHA! No its not a dream grab whatever you can Ming!


We were also given Maybelline’s new lip balms, called Baby Lips. How nice is that! I really love the whole packaging of these lip balms. It's vibrant and cute! By looking at the packaging the 1st thing that came to my mind was Andy Warhol artwork. This is one of my favorite lip balm. In just one application, my lips instantly feeling soft, hydrated and smooth like baby lips...and it smells Oh-So-Delicious. You really gotta try it I bet you'll love it!



p/s: Anyhoo, Maybelline is having a contest for bloggers who attended the workshop. We suppose to recreate any of the 4 looks and take step-by-step pictures or video on how we do our makeup. I would say its more like a makeup tutorial thingy. For once I actually can be like Michelle Phan haha~ but I know I can never sounds like her. Don't you think she have such a sweet voice? Well I was feeling undecided which look to choose yet...hmm should I take part?


~XOXO~

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.