Most exciting thing that happened recently...


The best late birthday present I've ever received was an iPad!!! My wonderful boyfriend got me an iPad and I am of course obsessed with it! Finally I can check my mails and blog anytime and everywhere I go =)...hmm maybe I'll start vbloging with this awesome gadget of mine too!



Happy Saturday People! XO~

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to Most exciting thing that happened recently...

Maicher said...

hommaigod! ur boyfriend get u an ipad? man, he sure loves u a lot!
i want ipad tooooooo!^^

Yvvone Yee said...

Gosh.. Your bf is just so sweet to u.. Wish de best to both of u ^^

.:Leeming:. said...

Thanks so much babe~ =)

.:Leeming:. said...

hehe yeap he do loves me alot... =)

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.