The 4th Week Of Olay Breakthrough Challenge


Having dry skin has never been easy for me, as you know our face is the first thing most people see when they approach you. That is why it is important to always look and feel your best. Whether you go for a natural look or you prefer to wear makeup, it can still be difficult to cover up dry skin that is flaking away. Dry skin on the face can cause it to crack, and fine lines can develop. Finding the cause of your dry skin will help you be able to treat it properly.


I used Olay White Radiance Lotion for a few weeks, and I am so happy because so far there is no new pimples have appeared, and means that this product is suitable for my sensitive skin, probably because it has a non greasy formula. Therefore, I continue using it until now, especially when I am outside the house in the afternoon. The UV protector in Olay Whitening Radiance Lotion is really worked for me because it help to reduce spots on my skin although I was under the blazing sun. The skin on my face is now brighter, because it also contains niacin amide, mulberry extract and skin nourishing vitamins.


At first I was quite concerned that the cream would be too heavy for my skin. To my surprise, after using it for several weeks, it’s was not greasy like what I thought, and I didn’t find myself waking up with a shiny face. The cream is easily applied evenly over the face, and it actually does what it promises to “…achieve better texture, clarity and glowing radiance


Olay White Radiance addresses hydration, translucency and whitening to help skin achieve bright luminous fairness, rooted deep within skin at the cellular level *. A key product in this line-up is the Olay White Radiance CelLucentTM White Essence, powered by the CelLucentTM complex.  With regular use, users will be able to achieve bright luminous skin without whitening injections **. In fact, it is proven to give 60% more spot reduction***! What I like about it is that you only need two drops for your face, neck. Since it is a serum, its texture is light and is like a cross between a cream and water (loving the texture of the serum), so it is easy to spread across your face and it absorbs into the skin less than a minute.



Now I’m pretty confident in this challenge, I realized that my complexion gradually improved. Olay White Radiance really evens out my complexion by reducing skin pigmentations, sun burns. So I’ll be free from impurities and this makes my complexion look brighter. I hope that this journey with Olay will help to restore my confidence in skincare products. Olay understand my skin needs and most importantly, it helps me to experience the level of skin transformation that I always yearn for, in time for my special day…I seriously can’t wait for the pool party!!! =D



p/s: Hopefully my complexion looks even brighter and spotless on my special day ! Fingers crossed~ =)


*in the epidermis level only


** Results not equal to whitening injections


*** Measure in the laboratory for “Olay White Radiance CelLucent White Essence+ Restoring Cream ” vs. “Olay White Radiance Intensive Brightening Essence+Restoring Cream” after 4 weeks usage on 344 Chinese females in Beijing in 2008.

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to The 4th Week Of Olay Breakthrough Challenge

jas said...

u looked so radiant when i saw u!!!! so dun wry abt ur complexion on that day...u will shine! =D

.:Leeming:. said...

Thanks so much for the compliment, totally appreciate much babe!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.