This will give you Goosebumps!!!



Did you spot the ring around the moon last night?


When returning from my commercial shoot last night, I looked up to see a prefect halo around the Moon. It is about 10x the diameter of the moon away from it and is bright white. It even looks a bit like a rainbow circling around the Moon. Absolutely beautiful and brilliant, makes my point about keeping on looking up. I am just wondering if anyone else can see this from anywhere else in the world or if anyone knows what it is or what it means.


Well according to research, rings such as this are formed by Moonlight interacting with ice crystals in the upper atmosphere.  These ice crystals are shaped like hexagons.


So, not quite what I was expecting, but a pleasant surprise last night.


p/s: Check out the video, This story will give you the chills!!!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to This will give you Goosebumps!!!

Hanie Hidayah said...

WOAH that gave me like those sick feeling in the pit of my tummy but then again I saw the comments on youtube that this guy is a conman. I guess only God will know when Judgement Day is but there's no doubt we're heading there.

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.