The 3rd Week Of Olay Breakthrough Challenge


I have had numerous requests from readers about my skincare regimen over the years, so today I thought I’d share. I recently was turned on to the brand Olay…remember for the 6 weeks breakthrough challenge. I cannot even tell you how much of a fan that I am. I love the product and have noticed an incredible difference in my skin...and this line is affordable! I have tried a few and can honestly say that I like Olay better woohoo~


I’m just glad I discovered this Olay White Radiance range because honestly, this product range impressed me. For almost three weeks of using this product I am beginning to see results on my skin. I am constantly exposed to sunlight because I’m out every day so I sometimes experience dark spots on face. Powered by CelLucent™ technology, White Radiance addresses hydration, translucency and whitening concerns, to help women begin their journey at the cellular level * at the epidermis level only   to achieve CelLucent™ Fairness If you have opted for the “whitening” category, you will get to try to Olay White Radiance CelLucent™ White Essence, among other products.  This product is proven to give two times more spot reduction. *Measure in the laboratory for “Olay White Radiance CelLucent White Essence+ CelLucent White Cream” vs. “Olay White Radiance Intensive Brightening Essence+ Restoring Cream” after 4 weeks usage on 344 Chinese female in Beijing in 2008. This is the very reason that I used Olay to give extra care and maintenance to my face.


The Olay white radiance range is damn good in quality. The very light aroma of these cream is excellent. This product is really something very good. It contains the moisturisers and also acts as a good make up base.  According to my experience, as I have used this creme on my face for several times I can say that the Olay white radiance creme is worthy. It is very affordable and gives the complete satisfaction of using a very good product.


Here’s a lil update on our pool party:


The party is quickly approaching and we're all preparing for it. Now the big problem that we’re having is getting a perfect dress for the pool party. As a fashionista looking good is a must haha! Me and Wennice was out most of the time to hunt for that perfect dress. There’s nothing sensible about a party dress purchase. It’s pure indulgence. It serves no other function than making us look, and feel, utterly gorgeous. But sometimes it’s just so difficult to find a dress that does that. We get so close, but just not close enough =D. Girls will always be girls!


Finding the perfect dress can be immensely satisfying. And even if it only ever gets worn two or three times, you’ll know that at those times you’ll be looking and feeling your absolute best and that’s a good investment! We are so ready To Party!!!



Look at the happy faces =D



What makes our shopping day special was a team of production crews who came along to shoot our journey throughout the challenge. How COOL is that!



shop! Shop! SHOP! SHOP till we drop!



With Olay I don’t have to hide from the sun! I can go out all day without worrying about anything!


p/s: Many women are now turning in to clinical treatments. However, they are living on their fear of taking risks and the extremely high cost and investment. Henceforth, new Olay Regenerist and White Radiance offer solution for these women who demands visible result, yet risk-free and worth a spending.

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.