OMG!

Here are a few glimpses of what i wore today. its gonna be a busy busy Friday. i am kind of bothered at how fast this week zoomed by. it feels like Tuesday =). I'll be going to Penang tomorrow for the mister cousin's wedding...Gosh! Now I'm having a hard time choosing what to wear. I'm clueless! I Hate this feeling! Even when I’m surrounded by a warehouse full of clothes, I can’t seem to think of what to get for myself! OMG. Omg. Oh my God is all i can think right now...Okay, will stop talking. Stop being annoying! *slaps self*


Shirt Dress, ThePopLook - Belt, ThePopLook - Bohemian Bucket Bag, Modestarr - Scarf, belongs to mummy - Legging, Miss Selfridge.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.