Yet another beautiful pictures~

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

5 Responses to Yet another beautiful pictures~

Weird Dan said...

Superb photo taking style. Darn, I think my photos should do those kind of effect the next time when takin portraits

RG said...

this set of picture are super gorgeous! love the model too!

.:Leeming:. said...

Dan:haha yea i wish i hav pictures like this.

RG:haha yea i love it much too!

Shearlee said...

they are really nice pictures. its just too bad that if we (Malaysians) did it (exposing our bodies), we'd be frowned upon. to me, it's art. :)

.:Leeming:. said...

Shearlee: Yeap I also think it's art....i don mind doin it for my wedding pic with my hubby thou...i think it's smtg unique and artsy~ but i'll def find my fren to shoot for me =)

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.