I LOVE F1

Err...not really~ Was there last Sunday to catch Malaysian Grand Prix (GP) @ Sepang. Surprisingly the traffic was ok maybe we were early and the worst part is to find parking as we do no have the official parking sticker. I'm shocked to see so many traffic police all around Sepang International Circuit, is like every corner there’s sure a few policemen there.

The crowd was crazyWee~ Finally we're in!Pervert Wayne suka the red cap 1~Let the race begin!They had to go through 56 lap...that make me go @_@ then... ... ... -_____________________- zZzZzZz~

I heart this car!!! Wayne told me this is a brand new Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Gullwing as the safety car...This fella here is very excited about the race. I just don't understand why...Jeremy the organizer haha~ thanks for making an awesome weekend!Red Bull formula 1 driver Sebastian Vettel of Germany drives.

1st place Sebastian Vettel
2nd place Mark Webber
3rd Nico Rosberg

Mission accomplished!!!

Wayne: Next year I'll definitely be back!
Ming: Huh -___-?
Wayne: and you'll be the last person in my mind that I'll ajak...

Ming: why is that so?

Wayne: You slept during the race...OMG!
Ming: But that's like 5 minute...I'm really tired =(
Wayne: that 5 minute cost a lot k!

Ming: -_______-

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.