Home Sweet Home

Hello there guys & dolls...
Hope you have a wonderful weekend =)
This past week has been crazy! and since it was such a jam packed, adventure filled. I never got a moments rest handful of days.
But I'm back from an incredible weekend of adventure.
Malcolm, Bel, Wayne and me drove to Malacca. It's been a while since I've been back. I guess since Chinese New Year.
The favourite part of the trip is:

MAKAN~ MAKAN~ MAKAN~
So basically...
.
.
.
.
.
diet plan FAIL!

p/s: Stay tuned for more pictures tomorrow~

All pictures taken with the Olympus Pen E-PL 1

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to Home Sweet Home

Merryn said...

Diet is a DIE with a T leh.. :P

Hayley said...

I cant believe you want a diet!! you're looking good already....

DanielCtw.com said...

Don't overdo it okay Ming.
Regards from me from ShoutOutlounge

sweetiegem <3 said...

u are pretty now already!haha..may i know how much did u purchase ur olympus Camera pen??

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.