LEFTBLOCK X NIKE SPORTSWEAR

Last Thursday was a hectic day for me. Wake up in the morning, get to work...snap some pictures of the clothes, upload website, do some research, rush to Dutch studio for a commercial casting then attend LEFTBLOCK X NIKE event. Fuh~ all in 1 day! Well luckily i brought one of my best friend with me Jaime and my Olympus Pen E-PL1.
Luckily the camera is small compare to other dslr camera...It's easier for me to bring it anywhere i want. Just dump in my handbag and I'm good to go =)


She's my evil twin

The AWESOME GIRLS behind LEFTBLOCK, Joyce, Jacinta, and Chelle ~
I really think they've done an amazing job puting and matching those Nike pieces.

Yummylicious finger food

Goody bags all around the floor

You can even Live tweet at the event!

Cynthia was there too~

Loving those colorful jackets

There's so many people saying that we look like sisters that night.
Do we look like sisters? I really can't see the similarity hahaha~


I think the whole fashion show was Oh So Unique and creative at the same time. the girls demonstrated styling tips right on the spot by adding some unique pieces on the models.

I felt really honored to be 'Friends Of LEFTBLOCK'...Thanks Joyce, Jacinta, and Chelle for giving me this opportunity.
Raeesa, Amanda, Eka,Jesmine and Roxy was there too~


I really had lotsa fun during the styling session.
I met Merryn there...and she was kind enough to snap some piccas for me during the event
thx alot babe!

All in all it was a GREAT night, although it started off quite late because of the jam...but it was a great show~
Joyce, Jacinta, chelle and of course NIKE SPORTWEAR you guys did an awesome job!

oh yea! thanks to all the girls who said hi to me that night =)...and thanks for reading my blog...totally appreciate much~

xoxo
Ming

All pictures taken with the Olympus Pen E-PL 1

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to LEFTBLOCK X NIKE SPORTSWEAR

Leon said...

Dint know you were there... Lapsap (DJ Blink) was there too! Hehe.

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.