Wake Up At 2:45

wow, this weekend went by really fast! zzzzzoom...for me it's still Sunday... it's 2:45 am and i can't sleep, so i thought i'd get a little head start on tomorrow and blog it up! i may blog again on my actual Monday ...maybe...perhaps...we shall see.
i'm sooo curious to know what you guys did last weekend~
here's what I've done!

1. baskets & baskets full of laundry is now clean!
2. finally Ming's Closet is launched!
3. do a little jig in my room while listening to musics.
4. painting finger nails & toes with the plum.
5. catching up on email. my inbox is mad at me.
6. went F1 race with Wayne, Jeremy & friends...It was awesome!!!

I'm going to try to sleep now & dream of...wonderland~
night lovesssss

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.