The Weekend Pictures

Well before I start blogging...I'm sure you guys will be asking me how i edit my pictures =). Believe it or not I don't edit all this pictures. I'm using the new Olympus Pen E-PL 1. It has this Unique art filter that will make your photos look even more interesting and I'm loving it!
I Hope you guys are having a lovely week so far. This past weekend was full of fun, sunshine, friends and family. Saturday and Sunday was a BLAST! Full with activities...I have to do a runway show for Too Hot To Handle event, sis graduation, catching up with family & friends especially Sammie darl cause she's leaving to Japan, chopped of my long damage hair, dinner with the lovely bosses~ Arhh...so many things to do but so little time...but i love it =) I just love to keep myself busy. At least i know I'm not wasting my time.

Head down to MOS Euphoria at 9:30am.... -______-zZzZz

Finally Make-up done! and I met Rachel there...This girl awal awal dah ready shopping haha~

Doin funny faces can really ease my nerve before walking down the runway.

I'm all ready!

The 2 lovely and gawjuz bosses Ellis and Tracy...I guess Tracy is very upset with her hairdo =) look at her face...eh Tracy senyum la jangan la muka masam...

The whole MOS Euphoria was packed alot of stuff~ There were giveaways goin on the whole day as well =)
Tracy is soOo nervous guess she ask who for a runway advise
of all people Wayne have to be the advisor... -___-|||

After the runway I have to rush to my sis graduation and do some catch up with my family.

I'm missing you lil tods

Cam whoring session

Omg fat tod you just can't take a pic without doing that piece sign =D

Congratulation sis! Welcome to the working world! I'm sure you gonna love it.

Lace top, Baci - puffy skirt, Baci - Diamante earring, Baci - black pumps, Aldo

After the graduation ceremony and all the photo session. We went to this chinese restaurant in BU. I'm missing the food there so badly~ It was the perfect end to the perfect day! I spend a few good hours catching up with my family. It's been awhile since I last visited my hometown...mom said grandma is missing me already =0
Day by day just goes by so quickly...but all this picture will always kept as a memory...well memory always stay with Olympus.

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to The Weekend Pictures

Anonymous said...

May i ask which model of Olympus u using? how much? thx =)

.:Leeming:. said...

I'm Using Olympus Pen. It's 3999 you can check out the details here http://www.olympusimage.com.my/products/dslr/pen/

Anonymous said...

EP 2/EP 1/EPL 1?

.:Leeming:. said...

EPL 1

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.