STRESS!

What I wore here is all from BACI except the pumps

I come to work in the morn and my heart longs only for lunch.. As lunch hour passes, my heart longs only for the end of day when I can get offa work.. At the end of the day, i take my rest and dream only that the weekends might come sooner.. As the weekends crept closer, I long only that the weekends are as long as weekdays.. And as the week ends, I long for the next week to pass swiftly.. And the cycle repeats..

-Richard Liaw Zhi Cheng

p/s:Came across this on one of my girlfriends's friend facebook status. I think it's funny yet it's true =)

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

3 Responses to STRESS!

Food 'n' Wheels said...

The title states "Stress" but u dun look stress at all! You look gorgeous :D

Anonymous said...

Why is the Baci online store not updated? I liked all the clothes you wore and showed in the pictures and they're from Baci! I really wanna get them but when i visit the website its all diff stuff, how can I get them? :(

.:Leeming:. said...

Will:Thx william!It's a photoshoot you cant look stress in a photoshoot haha~

anonymous:because most of it its very limited only like 1 piece so it may not be on the website. check out baci facebook.

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.