Ming's Closet is Officially Launched!

I always wanted to get rid of my clothes but i never do so...I know i said it like a thousand time that I wanted to sell my clothes but it never happen. The reason behind because I love it all very much. It's just hard for me to let it go. I always keep it but never wear it. Well I think it's time for me to let it all go. haha yea FINALLY huh~
I really wanted to share my pre-love treasure with you gals out there who love my style and reading my blog. Seeing people looking good in my clothes just makes my day. So here's a chance for you to grab my clothes.

Ming's Closet

To all pre-love bugs out there this is all yours!
~Happy Shopping~

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Ming's Closet is Officially Launched!

sweetiegem <3 said...

will check it out~

Kimberly said...

Hi ming! Kim here =)
I just linked your blog from mine, hope u don't mind! ;) take care..

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.