I'm Getting Married!!!

Gotcha!!! Haha these pictures just make you wanna get married right away huh? It looks so devine, lovely and feels warm and informal. If I ever get married, this is exactly the kind of thing I would like to arrange for my friends and family. It's so magical fairytale like with all the garden lights...
I hate the same old Chinese traditional wedding dinner. Where you need to spend so much for a hotel ballroom, invite like plenty of people and you ended up don't recognize half of them, Walking tables to tables and start shouting 'YAM SENG' (drink to victory). That's so not my thing~ I find it rather annoying.
It's my wedding day~ I just want it to be simple...I want to spend some quality time with my love one, my family and friends. A stage, dance floor and a jazz band is a must. Dad I know you'll be reading this...I want you to sing on my wedding day and that two song would be butterfly kisses by Bob Carlisle and Iris by goo goo dolls.
I guess it's too soon to blog about this...Cause I haven't found my other half yet haha~

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.