I finally did it!!!

I've been wanting to trim my hair, But I just haven't had the balls to cut it short. LOL. Here's me with my hair. I had it just past my shoulder and wanted it about halfway down my neck. But my hair it's really dry and damage so the only solution is chop it off~ What do you think?

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

9 Responses to I finally did it!!!

WS said...

You look younger and fresher with that new hairstyle!

Janice Phua said...

fresh and pretty!

Unknown said...

pretty!!! :)

kimberley said...

looking great!

Weird Dan said...

Fuiyoh, you finally did it. Good start to change from your previous hairstyle.

:)

Anonymous said...

looking gorgeous! May I ask where you get your skirt? I personally love it~~~

RG said...

yup, this shorter hair length makes u look younger :)

.:Leeming:. said...

Thanks for the compliments ppl totally appreciate much =)and rachel darl you look pretty with ya new haircut too =)

anonymous:I have this skirt since I was like 8 or 9 years old...i dunno where my mo got it for me =)

dawn said...

ONE WORD: SWEET :)

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.