Pretty Lingerie

Omg I'm obssesed with all the pretty lingerie...I want it all~

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to Pretty Lingerie

maya said...

Ur getting older...

Not as pretty as b4

I think u should wear less make-up.. spoiling ur skin

Just an advice from an ex-model..

.:Leeming:. said...

yea yea i'm getting older...true~im not as pretty as b4 hehe...thx for the comment anyway "ex model" MAYA =D

maya said...

ming..

I have been through the times where i put pounds of make-up on, and now my face rotten-off than my frens who didnt.

This is starting evident from ur nose.

no offence intended.
for ur own good.

maya

elaine said...

oh my i love these!! esp the silky shorts thingy.
can i just ask where did you find these pictures from?
thanks!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.