STUPID BUGS & LANDLORD I HATE YOU!!!


 The place that I recently moved in has been attacked by termites! The problem is faced in my bedroom and I have been stressing out the last few days over clearing things out. I do not know what species of termites they are (may be those regular ones). Recently I read that a species of termites called Formosan Termites take several years to build up their colony but once it is big, the damage can happen in months! Gosh, that’s scary! To get rid of termites there are methods such as bait and liquid treatment but of course we need to call a professional exterminator.


I've already contacted pest control and they are sure that the place is invaded by termites. Now a couple of problems that have been stressing me out! I have to deal all these problems with a pain in the ass landlord. Well he's not taking action anytime soon. He even asked me to get a new place within this month but refuse to return my deposit. I was in shock when he said that he will only returned my deposit if he found a new tenant, and he also said that he have the right to not return my deposit cause I don't give 2 months notice in advance.


Hello Mr. Landlord listen here!


1st You're the one who's asking me to leave the house. Tell me why I should give 2 months notice in advance?


2nd Wait for a new tenant to move in? Are you kidding me! If you don't solve your termites problem no one is gonna rent your place.



3rd your house is having problem, if ya house is in good condition I'll definitely continue staying.


This made me cry!


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


My favorite leather jacket is GONE!



4th I cant even leave my clothes and furniture in that room, are you gonna be responsible if there is any damages to my stuff.


5th I want you to pay my laundry service ASAP!


STUPID BUGS & LANDLORD I HATE YOU!!!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.