Raquel Zimmermann by Angelo Pennetta for T Style Holiday 2011


I wish I was at the beach, Having the time of my life with the loved ones of my life and wear pretty outfits like these =). Sometimes  I'm just sick of the city, beach is just so quaint and relaxing. I NEED A VACATION!!!


The Full Brazilian – Raquel Zimmermann hits the beaches of Brazil for the holiday issue of T style from “The New York Times”. Photographed by Angelo Pennetta with styling by Andreas Kokkino, Raquel sports a colorful wardrobe of swimwear and resort wear from labels such as Derek Lam, Bally, Bottega Veneta and Missoni with a natural beauty.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.