Hey, everybody first and foremost, i'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a healthy and happy, and most importantly - a productive 2012. I know its a lil too late to blog about this but at least I share something during Christmas hehe...Well when it comes to Christmas time, what is more fun than decorating the Christmas tree, giving and receiving cards and getting in the holiday spirit. Each ornament and card has it own story that we can share. At the end of the season you have cards that have sentimental value~
To Make These Easy and Recycled Christmas Cards You Will need:
Paint brush (optional)
Magazines, old Christmas cards, Shopping Catalogs
1. The first step is to cut out your Christmas card shape. I like to use a brown paper bag. The inside usually has no writing on it and is almost always clean!
2. Cut out your rectangle of paper from the brown paper grocery bag. Try to avoid any writing on the outside of the bag as well.
3. cut out great pictures and blocks of color from the old magazine.
4. Now, go ahead and lay out your Christmas card design before you glue it down.
5. once you have the inside of your Christmas card designed out of your recycled materials, you can glue them in place.
It's not too late to make greeting cards, even though the clock is ticking, you can make these greeting cards right up before the clock struck 12. There are so many simple materials laying around the house that you really can build some amazing craft projects out of these recycled materials.