My First Football Match: Malaysia Vs Syria


I went to Stadium Bukit Jalil last Wednesday to watch the match between Malaysia Harimau Malaya VS Syria. I had never seen a real live football match, it was actually my first time going to a stadium to watch a football match. When Shaun called me up and asked whether I want to watch the match...I immediately said YES! I wasn’t going to let this chance go without a fight.


This was an exciting possibility~ It was a really amazing experience and I was totally intrigued by the gigantic size of the stadium, just magnificent!



Rafiz have extra tickets...and guess what he did~ Sistem barter LOL!



Having our dinner...YUM~



GO MALAYSIA!!!



Malaysia were on a high after defeating hosts Indonesia on penalties to retain their SEA Games title on Monday but spot-kick hero Khairul Fahmi, one of 13 players in the squad at the regional multi-sport event, was beaten seven minutes into the second-half as Solaiman Solaiman gave Syria the lead.



Kimberly with her cute make-up rawr~



You're supposed to remember the sights, the sounds, the smells, the roar of the crowd, but those things are all hazy beyond recall. Syria scored in a 2-0 defeat, but I've no idea how it went in, how poorly we played.



Rafiz and his cuzzie




Anyway, those are my first-match memories. Let's have plenty more below the line.

~XOXO~

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to My First Football Match: Malaysia Vs Syria

The Best Of 2011 | The Childlike Empress said...

[...] SII viral adBEST present from the misterNovember2years anniversaryMoving out to a new placeDecemberMy 1st football matchthe grand winner of ‘Foxy Girl Most Wanted’ contest!My 2011 end perfectly an amazing year [...]

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.