Feeling Festive


Yeap! It's been a long time since I last posted about 'What I Wore'. I promise I'll try my best to post up more fashion post for you girls =). Lately I've been really busy with other stuff and the bad news is I need to get a new room ASAP! Plus the landlord is driving me CRAZY!!! Hopefully all bad things will go this year~ Well I had an amazing weekend two weekends ago when my friends took me out for shopping, jog, a long season of karaoke, having a great Christmas party with family and friends. I actually documented everything I do, remember to stay tuned this page for more pictures!


What I Wore:


I'm feeling festive in gold and nude sweater and nude tutu with sparkly gold pieces, yet keeping it balanced with a relaxed and basic pumps! What do you think?



~XOXO~

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.