My Weekend Project

This is so not my tattoo and I will never do such huge tattoo on my body. I understand that most of the men love women who have that flawless fair skin, but some think that women with tattoos are attractive and sexy =). female ink is no longer shocking, and we no longer jump to conclusions about a woman’s moral character based on whether or not she has a few tattoos! To me it all depends on yaself. Tattoos don't make a woman trashy or sexy. It all depends on how you act, how you respect and represent yourself. Although the right tattoos in the right places can look great on anyone. Just make sure it is something you really want and means alot to you before you get it. Make sure you are comfortable with it and will cherish it forever. It doesn't matter what other people think. Do what makes you feel good.

Well recently a lot of people been questioning about the boyfriend...like what he's doing, where's he from...etc. Just so you know my boyfriend is a freelance tattoo artist and a freelance graphic designer. This is apart of my weekend project because I always love seeing him tattoo and work...and frankly speaking I'm eager to learn more about tattoo. I think it's so interesting fun to draw on skin.

p/s: Anyone wanna have a new ink? Feel free to pm Wayne (jia.wayne@hotmail.com)

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to My Weekend Project

Anonymous said...

ur so beautiful, with that tattoo, it spoils everything

.:Leeming:. said...

c'mon It's not my tattoo...and I haven't blog about it...u'll find out soon!

Anonymous said...

ha ha moron!

Kway Lee said...

Totally agrees with you :) Hate those stereotyping people who think girls with tattoo are not decent girls.

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.