Black Magic

Leather Jacket, Pull & Bear - Flowy Chiffon Maxi Dress, Baci - Little Black Dress, H&M - Necklace and Bracelet, Diva -Cross Connector Ring, Forever21 - pumps, Vincci - Bag, Marc Jacob.

FLOWY oh flowy. It’s official, the autumn season has finally hit and I'm loving the autumn fashion. Say Hello to hot chocolate and cozy cashmere sweaters, I’ve missed you! But I'm still very much craving for icy-cool drinks because the weather in Malaysia is freakin HOT!!! Well I guess it's time to get myself a vacation and go somewhere cozy enough to dress up. Not to worry in Malaysia we definitely can say hello to amazing flowy-floral-hippie dresses~ guess I need to do more shopping on bohemian style.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

5 Responses to Black Magic

Unknown said...

Really she is beautiful . And I like to enjoy this site.
=============
seo servises

Cruel Angel said...

looks like abaya to me..

going to marry a muslim guy?

pj said...

hi.. may i know where u bought the cross ring? :)

.:Leeming:. said...

It's from forever 21

pj said...

which outlet if u dun mind me asking?
one u's outlet? i tried searching for it .. but no more :(

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.