A Lovely Week

Tie Dye Top, Modestarr - Denim Shorts, Hollister - Fedora, Four Skin - Jewellery, Diva and Forever21 - Gladiator Wedges, Vincci - Bag, Marc Jacob.

Hello my lovelies! Last week was pretty darn amazing. We spent it with family and friends =)...yeap was back in Malacca but we didn't do much makan session. I spend most of my time catching up with my family~ I really need more fammie time =). Oh yeah!!! The most irritating buddy Leslie was back for the weekend too...and we went clubbing!!! It's been a year since I last club. Just 3 of us hanging out and dance around in the club how ODD is that!!! But It's definitely a FUN night hanging out with the people I love most.

p/s:I have so many pictures to post but so little time!!!

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.