Take a Long Break

So I took 3 weeks break and I'm gonna start working real soon. I really can't wait to work again rather than sitting down at home doing nothing...but this week will be a busy~ busy~ week for me and the mister. He'll be busy with his production stuff and I'll be busy with my stuff =). I have a ton of stuff that i have to do this week that i have been procrastinating. seriously a ton...but I love doing what I'm doing so there's nothing to complaint.
Well me and the mister will be flying off to Sabah this Friday. I haven't been to Sabah before hope It will be a great trip.

Basic Chiffon Shirt, Malacca - Tuxedo Vest Dress, Sevendays - Lacey Skirt, Khai - Leggings, Miss Selfridge - Pumps, Vincci.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

3 Responses to Take a Long Break

Jasmine said...

great great outfit , you rock every single outfit

good luck with your new job although its not fun to work haha

=)

Hayley said...

You look so... executive in your outfit!! hehe..

Enjoy your break! :)

fashfix said...

kk? i love the place. go for island hopping. but best is of cz, sipadan.
and if u like vegies, try pakupakis (wild vegie) and seafood! and..... coconut pudding! it's yummy!

Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.