New Store In Town

Unleash the "fashionista" in you! Because at Modestarr, everyone can be a fashionista. Well Modestarr is my new sponsor. This boutique is none like the other boutiques in Bangsar. They offer variety of dresses, clothes and bottoms of the latest trend...not just that! Each outfit is inspired and taken by the fashion & style from around the world. I totally fell in love with this store. I find it really easy for me to shop cause it's color coordinated plus the assistant is oh-so-friendly =). Don't worry about the material because the owner of the boutique is very particular about the fabric and quality. The clothes in Modestarr are all affordable too...and if you're one of my blog follower you have the privilege to get 10% discount storewide =). SO what are you waiting for? Come visit Modestarr at Bangsar Jalan Telawi 5. The store is located right above TM Point.

p/s:To all Muslim friends, Selamat Berpuasa~

There's a huge runway stage in store how cool is that!I think i need this in my room =)one of my favourite chiffon dress in storeI freaking love this whole outfit!!! So edgy~

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

3 Responses to New Store In Town

Hayley said...

Wow, their fashion is so you! hehe.. vintage...
Thanks for sharing!

Jasmine said...

wow the baju cam best giler

how about the price?

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks Ming for introducing! like it :)

Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.