Weekend Bazaar : Your money will be going towards a good cause!


I have  to get rid of so many clothes!!! Sometimes I just wish I could just throw everything away =). Things is tough around here recently as I’m decorating my new place and I'm trying to fit everything in the wardrobe, but unfortunately I can't. So I decided to sell most of my pre-loved clothes. Well I have been talking about doing this for two years now and am just getting around to it. I did a few bazaar but there's still a lot to get rid. So here we go again! I’ll be selling all my junks for a pretty low price.You’ll be amaze with the things I’m letting go =).  FYI I will be raising fund tomorrow too~ 10% of sales will be donated to Sinthamani Home. So Come visit us at Ecoba, PJ Trade Centre. Do drop by and say hi…oh and don’t forget to buy something =).



Your money will be going towards a good cause!

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.